At Engageexpo Conference Program Santa Clara takes place on 22-23 September 2010 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. The show includes two primary tracks: Technology, Games, Virtual Goods, and Toys.
Virtual Goods track covers what developers need to know to leverage virtual goods. Areas covered will include social games, Facebook apps, virtual worlds, mobile applications and more.
Games, Technology and Toys track cover business models, design, development and investment issues surrounding social games, mobile games, virtual worlds and more.
Game, Toy & Technology Session Highlights
- Consumer behavior and online user engagement
- NPD: Changing Landscape for Toys & Games
- Investment climate & mergers and acquisitions
- Understanding Retail in 2010 and 2011
- iPhones, iPad, iTouch opportunities
- Facebook Games & Apps.
Note: This is an old page. Here you will get details of Santa Clara 2010 Conference Program. This page rebuilt for users who want to know the details of Santa Clara 2010 Conference Program.